Zwilling, extraordinary customer service experience

Here's a 20% off coupon link if you'd like to use it. Zwilling gave this to me to share. No limit on how many people can use the link.

offer is valid to new customers at zwilling.com

@Chris Allingham, feel free to delete this if i am in violation of your T&C's. i mean no harm here.
Brett- I took you up on the offer- purchased the 6” S.

Our 33year old Gerber knife set has held up really well and shows no signs of quitting, but the 6” is a nice addition.

I bought it and stashed it away- my wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas, so I bought it out- wrapped it up and put it under the tree, so I think I am safe with the “don’t give a knife as a gift” folktale.

Cheers

IMG_7288.jpeg

Brett- I took you up on the offer- purchased the 6” S.

Our 33year old Gerber knife set has held up really well and shows no signs of quitting, but the 6” is a nice addition.

I bought it and stashed it away- my wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas, so I bought it out- wrapped it up and put it under the tree, so I think I am safe with the “don’t give a knife as a gift” folktale.

Cheers

View attachment 84508
Glad you picked that up with some savings! I hope you enjoy using it as much as I’ve enjoyed using mine. A great knife really makes food prep enjoyable.

Back