Your Butt Style

Steve, did a recipe search for your four pepper rub and couldn't find it. As I'm a transplant from the East coast. I love the taste of fennel and Italian seasonings. Would you point me in the right direction for the recipe

Thick and Juicy... couldn't help myself
icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by paul h:
Kevin, Thanks for the help. Did you do a search by Steve's name? Just curious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Just went to the Rubs, Marinades, Brines... and visually scanned the list for Steve's name.

I tried the Chris Lilly Recipe from this page a few weeks ago. It was my best butt ever. I like to get a good bark on the butt and when I pull the pork chop up the bark real fine so a little bit of the sweet smoky taste gets into every sandwich.

Unfortunately I forget how to do a proper link. Kevin thanks for the recipe link-my son helped me remember.
JRP thanks for getting Kevin's quote in this thread. That's what motivated me to start this.

Back