You Don't See Used Versions of These For Sale Very Often

Jon Tofte

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Extending my search to the west coast of Florida where there are always way more interesting grills then on my east coast. Check out this Genesis with the pretty uncommon side carts. It looks terrible with the mix of stainless and black, but if matched with a black grill (or maybe replace the cart doors with stainless) it would be a pretty impressive appearance. All at a bargain $250:

kVWUoGj.jpg

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/app/d/saint-petersburg-weber-genesis-grill/6833305805.html

Yah very interesting. But what I see is double the rust problem with the cabinets. haha
Probably a good thing that grill is too far away for you Jon.

Another Weber offering that I have never seen in the wild.
I would expect that to be sold FAST. Easily worth $500.

Last edited:
Yah very interesting. But what I see is double the rust problem with the cabinets. haha
Probably a good thing that grill is too far away for you Jon.

Funny, that's the same thought I had. I do agree with Dave, though, that if they aren't rusted out there is some profit potential. Too far away during tax season so I won't ever know. I did think it was an interesting item.

There was a large summit with 4 of these extra cabinets for sale in our area a few weeks ago. These are just way to big for me.

Yeah, I wouldn't be interested for myself, even if I kept a 300 in my overcrowded stable. My only interest is whether at $250 for the whole shebang whether you could switch out with a black grill, clean it all up, and make a much higher profit than without. I would say it is possible but not certain.

Back