Yet another RR - this one Prime, Dry Aged w/pics

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I wanted to fire in a last post on this topic, was originally going to be something along the lines of......I very much appreciate Kevin's knowledge, wisdom, and experience sharing he does, and the time he spends on this site, it really is invaluable, and would be very hard to come by to us average joes else wise. Also, jb, I applaud your ambition, I know I'm too lazy to go to the lengths that you do. And I'm hoping to meet you at one of these comps sometime in our area, we become friends, so I can take advantage of your ambition without feeling bad about it Smiler

So with that honest response first, I was then going to dig both of you on semi-hijacking my thread and post up what was the most important thing on Sunday night. Left over prime rib steak subs, with peppers and onions, melted in American cheese, topped with some nice tomatoes and lettuce, melted provolone on top on a toasted foot long roll.

But alas, the camera screwed me again and they are not worth posting. I blame the camera Smiler So I guess it was good that you guys kept this thing interesting!

Todd </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm an information scavenger, my whole goal is to poke around and see if I occasionally get a poke in on Kevin (or Bryan), hoping he drops a few bits of wisdom that I can greedily scarf up.

I hate to blow my cover (I'll bet the rest of the forum members have gotten bored with this thread and stopped reading it days ago
icon_wink.gif
) but you'll notice that I pretty much try to hijack every thread I post on in hopes of getting something useful out of you guys. Most times my posts get lost in the noise but occasionally (mostly Bryan and Kevin) take pity on me and throw me a bone or two.

Sorry, its a bad habit but I hope I compensate for any annoyance I might cause with things like ample praise, recipes and gratuitous pics of side dishes. ok, I said too much.

Todd, there's a good chance we'll be competing in Rochester over Memorial Day weekend (a bad weekend, but it's hard to pass up a kcbs contest less than 1.5 hours away). and for more info on local grass fed beef (on a thread of MY OWN
icon_biggrin.gif
) check out my post in the bbq section.

and just to correct any thread hijacking, I'll send this your way:

I'd luv me one of them steak subs, it sound real good!!!

(gosh, sometimes us buffalonians are waaaay to sarcastic for our own good, its gotta be the cold and the snow, or the bills, that make us this way)

Back