WTB: Stoker (white box) or Stoker II (red letters)

WiFi Stoker Kit - 10cfm $400.00 Qty: 1
1.5" Ball Valve Adapter $45.00 Qty: 1
8ft Probe Upgrade $8.00 Qty: 1
8ft Probe Upgrade $8.00 Qty: 1
Food Probe 8ft $43.00 Qty: 1
Bracket Combo - WiFi $20.00 Qty: 1
Pit Sensor 8ft $43.00 Qty: 2
Sensor Grommets $10.00 Qty: 1

I have a older Stoker WIFI setup. I just copied the items from the invoice I got from them where I spent nearly $700 with tax/shipping. This was used maybe 4-5 times before I sold off an Assassin 28 vertical cabinet smoker. It's in excellent shape but has been sitting around for a number of years. If you're interested, please feel free to make me a reasonable offer.

If @BrentM doesn't want or need the 1.5" ball adapter, I would really like to buy it....depending on what he wants, I could use the accesories as well, just to have spares...not sure what he wants or needs

So nobody wants the white letter black unit ?
I personally don't want any "Unit" I have 2 and they work fine, I am just trying to find another 10cfm fan and a pit probe to have extras, and I technically have a 3rd pit, so i could concievably run all 3 pits, but with the size of the new one, probably not needed.

My apologies for not coming back here more frequently. I sometimes meander off..... I'll turn on notifications in my profile.

Dave - I'll DM you.

Wm Hipple - what are the blower specs of the 10CFM fan? Are you looking for the housing or just the blower itself, or both? Do you need a blower board to control that blower? I have probes (both new and used from my travels).
I want a complete 10cfm fan and the adapter for 1.5" ball valve and a pit probe
Basically if I can buy probes and they aren't crazy, I'll buy them...

I have a L egg, XL egg and buying a vertical gravity feed smoker and I want to run all 3 simultaneously
I have 2 fans (5 and 10) 2 pit probes and many food probes and just want to have enough to run what I have, plus a spare or 2
Having the real ones with the lights really helps me know which fan is running when. I can monitor the temps easy enough but I also watch the lights thru a security camera so I can see what is running when

Offer to purchase Stoker products is closed.

I recommend discarding them as there are known software defects that create hazardous situations. Something I was not completely aware of until I started talking to customers purchasing new pit probes.

Closed, and offer rescinded.

Offer to purchase Stoker products is closed.

I recommend discarding them as there are known software defects that create hazardous situations. Something I was not completely aware of until I started talking to customers purchasing new pit probes.

Closed, and offer rescinded.
BrentM, can you elaborate on the software defects and hazardous situations? This is the first I've heard about this.

Back