WTB: Stoker (white box) or Stoker II (red letters)

BrentM

I am looking to purchase a Stoker II (red letter). If you are no longer using one or if see one for sale, please let me know.

I am also shopping for a Stoker I white box (no wireless) on the used market.

Hit me up you ex-Stokers!

BrentM

I'm also offering cash for broken Stokers. I'm not sure what fair market value is, but we can come up with one.

Dave - Unixadm

TVWBB Fan
WiFi Stoker Kit - 10cfm $400.00 Qty: 1
1.5" Ball Valve Adapter $45.00 Qty: 1
8ft Probe Upgrade $8.00 Qty: 1
8ft Probe Upgrade $8.00 Qty: 1
Food Probe 8ft $43.00 Qty: 1
Bracket Combo - WiFi $20.00 Qty: 1
Pit Sensor 8ft $43.00 Qty: 2
Sensor Grommets $10.00 Qty: 1

I have a older Stoker WIFI setup. I just copied the items from the invoice I got from them where I spent nearly $700 with tax/shipping. This was used maybe 4-5 times before I sold off an Assassin 28 vertical cabinet smoker. It's in excellent shape but has been sitting around for a number of years. If you're interested, please feel free to make me a reasonable offer.

Wm Hipple

TVWBB Member
If @BrentM doesn't want or need the 1.5" ball adapter, I would really like to buy it....depending on what he wants, I could use the accesories as well, just to have spares...not sure what he wants or needs

Wm Hipple

TVWBB Member
So nobody wants the white letter black unit ?
I personally don't want any "Unit" I have 2 and they work fine, I am just trying to find another 10cfm fan and a pit probe to have extras, and I technically have a 3rd pit, so i could concievably run all 3 pits, but with the size of the new one, probably not needed.