Mark Barton

TVWBB Super Fan
Hello Everyone!

Haven't posted in a good while, but I've been keeping up with things here.

I've been through an unfortunate divorce and I need to sell all my BBQ equipment. Instead of Craig's List or Facebook Marketplace, I thought I'd give all of you at the Virtual Weber Bullet first crack. I live in Mesa, AZ so if you are in the area, or willing to drive here, check these out!

Quick List. Details and photos below
  1. WSM18.5 and great extras - $175 (SOLD)
  2. WSM 14.5 - $75 or as a FREE bonus with purchase of Green Mountain Pellet Grill!
  3. Weber Performer Deluxe (new/open box) and extras - $200
  4. Green Mountain Daniel Boone and pellets - $225
  5. Fire Pit - FREE to TVWBB readers. Just come and get it.
All items first come, first serve. Cash only, but I would consider Paypal with an extra $10 added to the price.

Just for TVWBB readers - WSM 14.5 - $75
Note: I was not going to sell this, but it turns out I can't take it with me when I move.

Only used four times (three pork butts and one chicken). Comes with two bags of Kingsford Competition Charcoal. If you purchase the Daniel Boone pellet grill/smoker, I'll throw in the WSM 14.5 for FREE.

File_015.jpeg

Weber Performer Deluxe - $200
New/Open box. Opened and assembled, but never used. A little dusty from being on my back patio, but basically brand new. Comes with the small Weber Chimney Starter (used) and two bags of Kingsford competition charcoal. Currently sells for $439 at Home Depot. Please note: this is NOT the gas assist version.

File_007.jpeg

Green Mountain Danielle Boone Pellet Grill/Smoker - $225
Comes with a full bag of hickory pellets and a small bag of maple/pecan mix. Only used 16 times--four pork butts, two briskets, seven rib cooks, two chicken cooks, and one turkey (I got into keeping a log with this!) Tested today and works great. About 10 minutes of cleaning is all it needs.

I injured my thumb recently and am waiting to see if I need surgery. This means I cannot help you load the Green Mountain pellet grill. You will definitely need a friend or family member to come with to help you pick that up.

IMG_0240.jpg File_011.jpeg File_012.jpeg

FREE Fire Pit for TVWBB readers
This is free to anyone who wants it. No purchase necessary--just come and pick it up.

File_013.jpeg

**All items are used or open box and in excellent working condition as of this writing. All sales are final with no returns. Items and sold as-is, and no warranties, either express or implied are offered.

Attachments

• File_005.jpeg
    File_005.jpeg
    288.7 KB · Views: 148
  • File_008.jpeg
    File_008.jpeg
    258.1 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0230.jpg
    IMG_0230.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 139
  • File_004_rib.jpeg
    File_004_rib.jpeg