WSM Instructional video's on Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveM.

TVWBB Super Fan
Has any one on the Forum ever thought to make an instructional video on using the Smoker and cooking various meats, etc? It could be one way to keep the forums web cost low. If I was a pro at using the WSM, I would do it. Sell if for about $10-15 bucks + S and H. Just a thought. I'm new to the WSM and it kinda seems as if it would be easier to understand the basics of smoking if you had a visual reference. Don't get me wrong, the pictures on this site are top-notch. It would just be cool to see everything Live, so to speak. Just an Idea from a Wanna-Be Smoker.

I'm new to the forums and to smokin'. But I would be willing to buy a good video on smokin'. You could have a set of tapes, or just do the highlite's on the important things of smokin'....PBC

I'd like to be able to do this in the future. In the meantime, there are some good videos you can buy that illustrate how to prep the various BBQ meats, although none are WSM-specific in terms of firing the cooker, etc. Paul Kirk's 3-tape set is pretty good. You can find ordering info on the Resources page.

Also, a quick Google search on "barbecue videos" will render some results.

If anyone can comment on other videos they own, post here.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back