WSM in germany

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I? am really interested in the wsm, to join the great world of bbq. And although Weber products are widely available in Germany - I ?am frustrated about the price of 399,- EURO (about 446.35 USD). Compared to the price at amazon.com at about 180 USD this is really hard (that are about 250%).
My question is now if anybody knows a source to buy the wsm cheaper here in Europe or a place to order the wsm in the USA where shipping to Germany is available (amazon.com does not) or any other way to safe some money.

thanks and best regards
sebastian
(sorry for my poor english)

Hi Sebastian, 1st - your english is just fine. 2nd, I know a dealer here in the states who told me that the shipping cost from here to Europe was extremely high. I will contact him and find out what the latest information is and get back to you . . unless someone else knows on an outlet in Germany.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Don Marco:
[qb]I am german too, drop me a mail and i might help ya.[/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>People helping people. Gotta love the Internet!
Regards,
Chris

Sebastian, my contact here in the states was unable to provide a cheaper way to get a WSM to you. Hopefully, Don Marco was able to help - Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back