WSM 18” on clearance at Lowe’s

JonErickson

Posting this so others on the board might be able to catch the same deal. The 18-inch Smokey Mountain is on clearance at Lowe’s for $167. A group on Facebook said it was at all Lowe’s in the U.S. My local store had one left at this price and I grabbed it. Just wondering if anyone knows why there is such a huge price drop. Get out there and buy them while you still can.

Attachments

• EDA07DCA-2425-4AFD-9CF0-66DFB3B76E5D.jpeg
    EDA07DCA-2425-4AFD-9CF0-66DFB3B76E5D.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 35
Posting this so others on the board might be able to catch the same deal. The 18-inch Smokey Mountain is on clearance at Lowe’s for $167. A group on Facebook said it was at all Lowe’s in the U.S. My local store had one left at this price and I grabbed it. Just wondering if anyone knows why there is such a huge price drop. Get out there and buy them while you still can.
Clear inventory. Recoup cash to buy needed inventory. The economy is changing fast right now. Companies are moving to very lean operating and focusing on cash flow, sell through, and sales. Price maximization might be done. Churn and sell through are key to cash flow. I’d buy one to flip it next spring for $300.

I wonder what's going on with Lowe's? I know they are keeping store inventory as low as possible. Is it a big markup at Weber? Is Lowe's losing money on these? Also, kind of a weird price. I picked one up at the Lowe's store in Manassas Virginia. They had 10 in stock.

Vaughan

Attachments

• WSM18.jpg
    WSM18.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 18
I wonder what's going on with Lowe's? I know they are keeping store inventory as low as possible. Is it a big markup at Weber? Is Lowe's losing money on these? Also, kind of a weird price. I picked one up at the Lowe's store in Manassas Virginia. They had 10 in stock.

Vaughan
It’s the economy. Dunno if you’re watching what’s going on but there’s a bunch of pain coming in 3-6 months. Cost of money is high. Retailers can’t keep what won’t sell out of season. And BBQ season for most of the USA is done today. Warmer zones have an extended season but sales taper off here too.

Bed Bath Beyond big whig lept off a building in NYC as he had just announced massive layoffs and store closures.

Hey found one at Lowe’s marked down . Would not have known about them blowing them out after labor day without seeing this post . THANK YOU

Back