WSM 14.5 Center Ring

Gene B

TVWBB Fan
Does anyone know how/where I might find a center ring section for the 14? I want to use it upside down on my smokey joe, to carry in my truck camper for deluxe meals. I cant fit the entire 14" WSM in the storage space I have, but just the ring/door WILL fit. The Weber website shows a p/n for the ring but not price or availability, any help or hints appreciated

Unlikely you'll find that part anywhere other than from Weber. P/N is 85034, give them a ring at 800-446-1071 to get a price quote, tell them you backed over it with your pickup truck or your ex-wife took it to spite you. Shipping is flat rate, so load up on any other spare parts you need on the same order.

I called Weber to get some grill straps for my 18.5 two months ago. I thought my WSM was out of warranty and asked how much a center section was. The 18.5 is $151.96. The representative said I still had four months on my warranty and he could ship one to me. I told him thanks but it wasn’t necessary. I got an email as soon as I got off the phone that had an order number for a center section. It arrived a couple of days later with grill straps and a grommet.

Back