Wow. Just...WOW. REALLY????

Yeah, no thanks.
icon_biggrin.gif

Gee,and it's only $600 delivered! In 4-6 weeks,that is! No thanks,for that much money I can get a Weber and a real warranty!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phil Perrin:
Gee,and it's only $600 delivered! In 4-6 weeks,that is! No thanks,for that much money I can get a Weber and a real warranty! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can appropriate two Performers for that price. Maybe 3 if Craigslist is on fire. The only reason I knew of this grill, was a friend of mine on Facebook posted up pics of his. I grilled him (HA!) on his choice, and haven't taken my foot off the gas since. I told him I wouldn't eat anything that came off of it. LOL
Anyone that owns something like that is an instant candidate for a Keystone Light commercial, subject to having a fridge-sized can of god awful beer dropped on their head from the heavens.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anyone that owns something like that is an instant candidate for a Keystone Light commercial, subject to having a fridge-sized can of god awful beer dropped on their head from the heavens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just think about the possibilities! If you did own one of those!.... I bet they would let you store it right there in the trailer park, next to your 1979 Trans Am (sitting on blocks)
YOU TOO COULD BE: "Smooth.... Like Keith Stone"

Sorry, I just could'nt resist

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Corey S:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anyone that owns something like that is an instant candidate for a Keystone Light commercial, subject to having a fridge-sized can of god awful beer dropped on their head from the heavens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just think about the possibilities! If you did own one of those!.... I bet they would let you store it right there in the trailer park, next to your 1979 Trans Am (sitting on blocks)
YOU TOO COULD BE: "Smooth.... Like Keith Stone"

Sorry, I just could'nt resist </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe they should convert the front end of the 1979 Trans-Am into a grill, kinda like in "Gone in 60 Seconds.
grille.jpg

As long as it's not running, why not make it into something functional?

As far as the FAB grill goes, I'd have to say no to that. Grills & smokers should always abide by the "form follows function" rule - As long as it works, it doesn't matter what it looks like. As previously noted, a couple of good used Weber grills and/or a WSM would be far more functional.

Back