Would you buy this?

I’ve heard the same but never confirmed myself. Which ones did you grab?
I got the Competition blend and Cherry for now.

We don't have a Rural King around here so that is not an option. Most places around here seem to carry Treager pellets. Walmart carries the Camp chef stuff and that seems to be all. The Ace Hardware only had Treager pellets but the one in another town about 40 miles away supposedly has the Weber ones. I will check if I'm every over there. I did see that Academy Sports had Bear Mountain but I didn't get any.

I will see how the Cabela pellets do and go from there.

I did the igniter hose clamp mod yesterday just in case and will probably do my first cook on Monday since we have a lot going on this weekend.

I got the Competition blend and Cherry for now.

We don't have a Rural King around here so that is not an option. Most places around here seem to carry Treager pellets. Walmart carries the Camp chef stuff and that seems to be all. The Ace Hardware only had Treager pellets but the one in another town about 40 miles away supposedly has the Weber ones. I will check if I'm every over there. I did see that Academy Sports had Bear Mountain but I didn't get any.

I will see how the Cabela pellets do and go from there.
I switched to the Cabelas in December. I also use the Competition Blend and Cherry. I'm very happy with them. I really like that I can order 6 bags online and they get delivered to the house for free. Also, a friend of mine contacted Lumberjack to confirm that they make pellets for Weber and Cabela's. They do. The pellets I really liked from Academy Sports was the B&B Championship blend. It had Pecan in the mix and really gave us good flavor.

I switched to the Cabelas in December. I also use the Competition Blend and Cherry. I'm very happy with them. I really like that I can order 6 bags online and they get delivered to the house for free. Also, a friend of mine contacted Lumberjack to confirm that they make pellets for Weber and Cabela's. They do. The pellets I really liked from Academy Sports was the B&B Championship blend. It had Pecan in the mix and really gave us good flavor.
I saw the B&B Championship blend at Academy but didn't buy any. I may have to try it out.

Back