Woooo Hooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPS just arrived with my shiny new WSM! I feel like a new papa... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Wow, I'm impressed. My only previous experience with smokers was an old Brinkman I had long ago. Cheap piece of tin... ate more charcoal than a furnace.

This WSM is Heavy Duty! I can hardly wait to put this thing and all the great information and advice found on this site to use.

Congratulations Tom and Karl!
My baby is 6 months old. Billy is always ready to get fired up. Once you get him going, he is happy to just sit there. You'ld think that you would have to run around watching his every move. Does he have enough to eat? Is he thirsty?
Not the case with my Billy.
The only time I've heard him complain was when he said "Wind Daddy, Wind" /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

HI Tom,

I'm in the same position. I just received mine this morning and I can't wait to fire this baby up for my SUPERBOWL party.... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I was very anxious since I order it from the US ( I'm in Montreal, Canada) and for a very good price.But everthing is in great shape and I had no surprise.

I was using a brinkman too and Wow what a difference!

Congrats on your purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back