"Woody"

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah.. i found a gumball rolled out to the curb down the street over the summer and rolled it home. My wife was all "that house? she's a girl scout leader with me!"

So the Go-Anywhere, shoebox. red=gumbal, blue=jawbreaker..who has a yellow gobstopper? I saw one being used as a planter not too long ago!

When we were working on the 22.5 smoker, i kept referring it to as a 'bomber'. we had some crazy legs on it and it looked just like a bomb.. I guess it never caught on.

One of the nice things about the old classic weber was the color -50s, 60s, post modern art deco. Butterfly chairs, fiberglass outdoor furniture, the colors blender very well on the patio. a "deck"?? I'm sure a lot of WWII vets were like "that's on a ship!"

"Woody" what a great name -it calls to mind that very look.

i stand corrected. I have the darker blue 22, not the galley-que blue Jawbreaker you have. so we need a name for that dark blue!

The Grill kind of reminds me of this.... Looks great!

red20woody.jpg

Thank you all once again for the compliments! Scott, awesome wagon! Thanks for that picture!
icon_cool.gif

Hey Shaun, sorry I missed this post earlier. That's awesome! You did a great job! Thanks for sharing. Now enjoy it!!

Mike

shaun, did you have to do any paint work to the kettle or just clean it up?

i bought a 98 red master touch that is pretty rough and needs some touch up... but i got it for $15!!!

Hi Stuart, I did do a few touch ups on it. Send me a couple pictures of yours if you want some help. My email is in my profile.

awesome shaun, i will take some pics this evening and put them on here... what color paint did you use and where did you find it? thanks for the help

Originally posted by stuart cassingham:
awesome shaun, i will take some pics this evening and put them on Here... what color paint did you use and where did you find it? thanks for the help
I used a color called Regal Red. It's a near perfect match and found at HD. It's made by Rustoleum.

Shaun,
Just wanted to say how much I love the look of your grill.
Are those wheels Weber or are they wheels from an old wagon (radio flyer) or something. I have to get me some of those...

Hi Steven, welcome! They are original Weber wheels from a really old one I had a while back. They are metal with a metal white wall. They were originally black. I thought the matching red would set them off. I appreciate the great compliment.
icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back