"Woody"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Shaun,

Just saw this and you did an amazing job with that Weber.

Wondering if that one had the 3 daisy wheels on the bottom, or the one touch system, or what. I'm looking at this one and wondering if close to yours.

Anyways great job again!!

Hi Wayne, I have the 22.5 three wheeler. I think that is an 18.5 three wheeler. Very rare find. It's on Mac's wish list.

Hey Shaun

I got the 18. Little rough shape, but hopefully get her looking close to yours soon. Hope you don't mind if I have questions from time to time?

Here she is!!

By the way Wayne, does it have the original ash pan somewhere? If not, it might be a good idea to invest in the Weber rebuild kit.

Shaun, are the originals more worthy than that of the rebuild kit? I have an older red kettle (F) that has all the parts but the legs are a little wobbly and the bottom triangle is all rusted so I was thinking of ordering the kit from Weber. The ash sweeper rod is also rusted badly and was thinking of getting that kit as well. I know the older pans have the notches in the sides to "wrap around" the legs and the newer pans do not.

That is one sweet looking retro grill Shaun!

I need to get to work on my little yellow kettle.

As I'm sure you know, those cutting board side tables can't get wet.
I have one but haven't used it yet for fear I'd forget and let it get rained on.

Hi Steven, I would get the rebuild kit and a new sheewper set. I think it's worth it for an oldie. I'm not really a fan of the older pans anyway. Thanks

Bob, thanks for the compliment. I have a yellow one like yours that I need to get back into. It's in really bad shape. Yeah, I have Woody stored out of the elements. I might make a few side tables this summer too.

I'm catching up to you Bob.
icon_cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back