Winter Smoke Pics

Scott, I love looking at ALL pics posted. Ifin I have to wait 'til they load because I'm to cheap to get DSL, that's my fault lol. It may be soon though, I just saw I may be able to get DSL for $29.95 a month. At that price, I'm in! Keep postin pics, worth the wait.

Brian,
Ah ok. So they let you make em bigger? That cool. It's just that the ones you showed seem to be reduced way down ... it made them fuzzy. Maybe it's just me.
icon_smile.gif

Nope, you bring up a good point Bob. If in the future I post more galleries like that, I'll post both a low res gallery for dial-up, and a high res one for broadband.

I needed the reminder.
icon_smile.gif

I work all day on a T3 line, and have a 4 Mbps cable connection at home. The only time I hear that bzzzbzaaaabuuuurrbbeezaaaaaa modem noise is when I go to fix peoples computers on the weekend. I often forget what it's like to be on the dial-up end of things.

Kinda sad coming from a guy who remembers the internet as being a bunch of text on a green monochrome screen huh?

Well Scott, I checked for DSL and it is not on my line yet. Hope they do it soon! I will not go cable because I refuse to send Comcast cable any of my $$$$. I'll stay with my dish for T.V, and wait for the DSL to go through. I do get to use high speed at work though......when on break.
icon_wink.gif

Ray,
It was 1/30 and I believe that day it was around 40. It was the warmest day in some time though. Which probably explains why I was Qin up a storm.
icon_cool.gif

Back