wings and beans

Sparky Rowe

TVWBB Super Fan
wife says i eat to many beans on the grill. fine. buy me something else i can put in my cast iron. until then. I live in happy town.

alrighty now. what should we cook on. it looks cool but this weekend 2 of them are getting sold.

breakintime040-1.jpg

got some hot whang rub. i like it. not saltly at all.

breakintime047-1.jpg

threw down a foil pan w/ the kids beer in it. the lamb clod is my daughters. shes cooking it.

breakintime051-1.jpg

found some beans.

breakintime052-1.jpg

getting a crisp on.

breakintime056-1.jpg

i don't know how ya'll sauce your wings but the old portuguese way is to pile them up and them pour sauce over the top.

breakintime063-1.jpg

tomatoes, beans and some wings. yummy. banana pudding and milk on the side.

breakintime072.jpg

i've been a good boy. my wife gave me a happy face on my pudding.

breakintime070-1.jpg

good meal. got a kiss for this one.

breakintime074.jpg

Oh my that was entertaining! Great looking meal and the clean plate at the end says it all!

Fantastic looking meal!!! With all of those beans your eating I hope your not wasting them and giving your Wife a dutch oven once in a while. LOL!!

Wow! if I was your neighbor, I'd be coming over the fence every night. I need to get my butt in gear and start cooking more on the grill. Great looking eats there Sparky!

Nice wingage, and grill line up. You can't sell any of them though - they make a very nice windbreak for the patio when not in use. :)

What happened with the lamb?

Holy wow! I love the way those wings look! I may have to try the Portuguese method of saucing.

Nice post Sparky! Banana pudding is a perfect cool down if you made your wings too hot, I have to remember that.

Back