Williamson Bar-B-Q Sauce, 1 gal at BJ's for $9.00....any reviews?

Rick C.

TVWBB Member
I was in my local BJ's today and they had 1 gallon jugs of Williamson Bar-B-Q sauce for like $8 and change....Has anybody ever tried it...any reviews? Seems like a great deal especially for something with no High Fructose....

Was it Williamson Brothers? If so, I really like it. I like it on pork & chicken. It was the only sauce I'd buy until I started making my own.

1 gallon for $9.00 is a great deal, to make my sauce a gallon costs $7.80.

EDIT: Just checked and saw BJ's is selling Williamson brothers by the gallon. They are a GA based place, suprised to see it all the way up in CT.

Williamson Bros. BBQ sauce is some great stuff. Excellent on ribs and pulled pork. The BJ's $9 price is pretty good, considering that a gallon of there original sauce is $25 through their online store. Their chipotle BBQ is great too, especially on chicken (wings, drumsticks).

Yes, Williamson Bros...sorry for the typo. Just tried it on some smoked thighs and legs last night....Awesome sauce! Especially for the price!

They're based here in Atlanta and their sauce is good stuff. I buy a bottle and add about 1.5oz of Tabasco to give it a little kick...I'll use this as a hot BBQ sauce for pulled pork. Everyone loves it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris Smith:
They're based here in Atlanta and their sauce is good stuff. I buy a bottle and add about 1.5oz of Tabasco to give it a little kick...I'll use this as a hot BBQ sauce for pulled pork. Everyone loves it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need to try they Chipotle BBQ Sauce. It's like the original with a kick.

I will try their chipotle next time I see it. I love their mustard sauce.... But I love mustard. Some people haven't cared for it

Back