Williams Sonoma Rib Rack @ $5.99

I just called and asked for the special price and got it at 5.99. I ordered two and with shipping it was 18 bucks. Pretty sweet deal

After seeing the posts Saturday Aug 13th I called and confirmed the my local W-S had them for $3.99. I had them hold the last two in the store (and in central Ohio) until I could pick them up. So assuming local stores have stock, the sale is still on.

I just order 2 racks
icon_smile.gif
from the Online catalog place. for $5.99 each. The two Kansas city stores sold out...
icon_frown.gif
The lady said "They have 1728 in stock."

I got mine at the Naperville, Illinois store. They only had 2 left, 3.99 each. I took both. Nice deal. Very heavy guage and non stick covering. Much nicer than the cheap one I bought at homedepot.

AR

I picked up the last rack at our local W-S shop and thinking about picking up another one on-line. Great deal, especially compared to Char-Grill, etc.

I just got done doing two butter-flyed chickens and it got me to thinking about whether you could wedge a flayed chicken in each of the slots, alternating between each one and leaving a space between. That way you could get at least 3 chickens on each level, maybe 4. Anyone else think this'll work?

I got mine a couple weeks ago at Naperville too. Art beat me, mine were 5.99 at the time. The girl there said they're being discontinued.

I used them today and they're awesome. Loinbacks cut in half fit perfectly, one was a little puny so he had some problems sitting up. I think they intended them for full slabs.

I will say this, they clean up like a dream!! My old webers are going out with the trash.

Mike... If its been less than 14 days since you bought your racks, take your receipt back to the store and they will refund the difference in price. I bought two racks at $8.99 at the Geneva WS, and when folks started getting them for $3.99, I went back to the store and they gave me the difference back.

I received mine today as well, very fast shipping. I couldn't be happier with the quality, really puts the Weber rack to shame. Thanks for the heads up on this fine product gals and guys!

First ever post on this site. Just ordered four from k.c store 3.99 ea plus freight total 22.63.
Was told Dallas store has over 10 in stock.
Store in area code 805-495-3632 had 14 Also store in area code 914-644-8360 had some. Hope this helps
What a web site this is. very Gooooood!
Gomer

Back