Why don't buy another WSM says the wife

We are planning a luau bbq in a few weeks and we were gettign the menu togethe, I have 4 pork butts and a Brisket to make, so i was thinking out loud about how i can get it all on my one WSM and then cook everything else on my offset, when my wife perked and said you outta just buy another WSM because if you order it today it will be in for the party.........what did she just say....I am sure she said order another one......am i dreaming......It would help you in your contests too you wouldn't have to lug that big offset around and even if you don;t do anymore contast until nex year at least it will help you at home....ok ok ok what did you do with my wife. so it looks like i might order anothes wsm today

So let me guess, there was a puff of smoke that was in the outline of your body as you rushed to the computer to order WSM #2?

Hurry up and order it before she snaps out of it!!!
icon_cool.gif

Windy City Smokers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jason Duhamell:
We are planning a luau bbq in a few weeks and we were gettign the menu togethe, I have 4 pork butts and a Brisket to make, so i was thinking out loud about how i can get it all on my one WSM and then cook everything else on my offset, when my wife perked and said you outta just buy another WSM because if you order it today it will be in for the party.........what did she just say....I am sure she said order another one......am i dreaming......It would help you in your contests too you wouldn't have to lug that big offset around and even if you don;t do anymore contast until nex year at least it will help you at home....ok ok ok what did you do with my wife. so it looks like i might order anothes wsm today </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Beware! New $200 WSM TODAY but a new $15k living room TOMORROW.
icon_biggrin.gif

Being a single man and reading these boards for years, I am not sure why so many cower before their wives when it comes to indulging your smoking/weber passion.

I hope you guys are putting your better half's through the same ringer when it comes to more new shoes for her.....lol

I say, if you want it, buy it!

Must be something in the air. It has snatched my wife to. Came home from Physical therapy to find a new 08 Kawasaki 650cc atv. Blew me away. Guess she does pay attention when my mouth is watering lol. There she said no more whineing about cooking me dinner and deer season. Please who ever snactched my old wife keep her lol.

reminds me of that TV commercial where they are installing new appliances and the wife whips out the tape recorder with the guy saying something like "if i get these golf clubs, you can get anything you want"... ad just cracks me up.

Got the 2nd WSM today and she is a beut. and i just gave away my ghar-griller smokin pro offset to my neighbor who is getting into barbeque because of me so i know it will get good use

Got my first wsm in May, also a 22.5 OTG.
Having a hard time convincing wife i need a Therma-pen, ET-73,and all the "mods".
She says i'm cooking "good" stuff without them!!!!

Back