Who sells WSM in Cobb County Georgia?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Who sells WSM in Cobb County Georgia?

Walmart web site says they sell them but I haven't seen any WSM in a Wally Mart.

Where can I walk in a buy a WSM and walk out with it with no waiting or shipping?

Here are places I have already checked...

Sears - No
Target - No
Super Target - No
Lowes -No
Home Depot - No (appears to have dropped item)
Sports Authority - No
Kmart - No (Dream on this store is junk only!)
Kohls - No
Costco - No
BJ's - No
Sams -No

Vickory Ace Hardware - No
Barnes Ace Hardware - No

My conclusion is that the WSM is not very popular in the N GA market.

I have seen several Binkmann All-in-One smokers with propane tank on sale which may be esy to use since you can set and forget the propane heat.

Vic

It's not just Georgia, it's everywhere. Don't feel bad.

Try Barbeques Galore. They usually carry the WSM.

Regards,
Chris

6550 Roswell Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30328
(404) 255-2665 (404) 255-4389 fax.
In Sandy Springs, one and a quarter miles north of I-285.

3885 Venture Dr, NW
Duluth, GA 30096
(770) 814-2665 (770) 814-9531 fax.
I-85 to Steve Reynolds Blvd., left to Venture.

Vic,

Don't weaken and buy the All-in-one. Hang on, sit down, and go to Amazon.com and put your order in. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Great price and it will be there before you can schedule some more store searches

Vic,

I hate to say it, but I was in the same predicament last year when I got mine. NO ONE in the greater Metro Detroit area stocks WSM's. I ordered mine from Wal-Mart's web site. I'm almost embarrassed to say so but they beat Amazon's price, and it was off season. Now, I would only order things from Amazon due to the fact it helps the web site here.

Don't get anything other than the WSM, you will be disappointed. Order from Amazon or any other web site, it will only take a few days to get and you won't be sorry. GOOD LUCK!

I saw one at Walmart early in the season before I knew what I wanted. They won't restock until next spring. Not to worry, my order through Amazon shipped on Monday, so I should be smokin' by next weekend.

I'm only sorry I spent so much time and gas running around trying to find one locally. Especially since the Amazon purchase will help support this great web site.

There doesn't seem to be any bullets in my hometown... Last Saturday, the nearest Barbeques Galore (90 minutes away) had sold the last one they had about two hours before I got there. They wanted $189 + tax, but I ordered mine for $179 from Amazon (no tax, no shipping).

My guess is that bullets don't move as fast as charcoal grills in general. Combined with being seasonal, the distribution channels gets reduced down to just a couple of chains (like BBQ Galore) and online retailers (Amazon).

Doesn't look like there are any on eBay right now.

There must be at least 15 BBQ Galore stores in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and I must have called almost every one of them to find a WSM in stock, and that store only had 1 of them. I drove like Dale Earnhart to that store, I think I might have even given some slow drivers in front of me a little bump and run action along the way. :-)

Vic,

Have you gone to the Weber website and done a "dealer location" search. From your list, I gather you might have but I thought I'd mention it anyway. As I said in an earlier post, I found my WSM at a place I never would have thought to look...a spa and sunroom dealer!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif
----------------------
Mark WAR EAGLE!!

Mark wrote
"Have you gone to the Weber website and done a "dealer location" search? "

No I didn't, I tried your suggestion and came up with a few more places to check. The weber site made it easy since the phone number was included.

There is no way to specifically inquire about a WSM but I checked under specialty products.

So far BBQ Galore seems to be the only place with a WSM in stock in Metro Atlanta.

They will be about $4 more since the tax rate in Fulton County is higher than in Cobb but if that is all there is that is the going price.

I don't want to order a fragile product like the WSM online as IMHO shipping damage is very likely.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vic Healey:
[qb]I don't want to order a fragile product like the WSM online as IMHO shipping damage is very likely. [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I certainly respect your decision to buy local instead of online, but shipping damage is not "very likely". I personally know of hundreds sold online, and only a small percentage are ever damaged in shipping. Not that that's any consolation if you happen to fall into that small percentage. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Regards,
Chris

Vic..

If that's the only one in the Atlanta Area then it's probably the only one in Georgia... You better grab it... Lol.. Welcome to the site ...

Cheers!!

Bugg...a fellow Georgian /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I have seen the WSM at the Ace Hardware on Holcomb Bridge Road in Roswell. I don't remember the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back