which fuel

Graham

Were just coming upto the end of the bbq seasen here in the uk and supplies of charcoal are dwindling short in the shops .I never really stop through the winter just probably smoke more and grill on the odd sunny day, so was just wandering where every body else gets coal during the dark nights.???

I just came home from the store and bought 16 bags of briqs,had another 12 in the basement already but its the same here in sweden many stores stops selling coals after the "main" seasson has ended.

So i stock upp now.

Guys,I'm not bragging,but here in North Carolina(prime BBQ country),charcoal is available year round!

I try and stock up on certain brands I like so I can use them in the winter. Even though its grilling weather here year around a lot of store don't stock charcoal in the winter months.

I order a skid full at a time, so they will order it for me whenever I need it. It also helps to drop about $5 a bag off it when I do it this way as well.

I'm based in the UK. I tend to buy lots of fuel in the summer so that I've got stocks throughout the winter months. Other than that when things start to get difficult to get hold of (which isn't difficult when you Clive in a rural location) I start ordering off the internet

Back