where to purchase a brinkman charcoal pan?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rick Soli:
Can I get this at a store or do I need to order from the internet? If so where? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Rick,
I ordered mine from
Bass Pro Shops Hope this link works, if not, just go to Bass Pro Shops and do a search for Brinkmann water pan.

Oops, I just re-read your post and saw that you were looking for the charcoal pan
icon_redface.gif
Not sure if they are interhcangeable. Sorry about that!

Steve

Steve

Is this the same as the charcoal pan? I am going to use it in the WSM in place of the small 1 gallon water pan. I thought you have to use the brinkman charcoal pan or is this water pan the same?

You want the Brinkmann charcoal pan. It is currently not in stock at Bass Pro, and will not come up in searches. The Brinkmann water pan is too small.

You need to order the Brinkman charcoal pan, not the water pan!!!! Bass Pro Shop, might as well order 3 or 4 while you are at it, shipping will be the same. Academy Sports, some find them there.

Repeat, you want the Brinkman charcoal pan.
Then start using the Piedmont Pan mod and do away with water and the mess.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rick Soli:
I just ordered two from Brinkmanns website thanks for your help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

More than happy to help!
Steve

I went through Brinkmann ($$) as well:

Charcoal pan

Charcoal Pan

Product Details | Enlarged View
ID #: 114-0002-0

Order Total:
Merchandise Total: $13.95
Shipping Total: $6.48
Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $20.43

Do you have an Academy Sports? I bought mine there for $5, last year. I need to go tomorrow and see if they still have some.

Back