Where is my RUB?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Wolfe

Closed Account
Now I am getting worried! I ordered 4lbs of rub from Texas BBQ Co, on the 9/5/04, and have not received it yet! I e-mailed them yesterday and have not received a reply yet. Is this unusual for it to take this long? Am I being impatient? What's the deal?

I am looking forward to doing a chuck roll this weekend and wanted to take Bryan S's advice and use the #1 on it. But time is running out!!! Does someone have a "contact" at Texas BBQ Co? If so, help!!

That's a little long Larry!!! I got mine in 5 business days!!
icon_frown.gif

Did you email Bill Cannon directly??

cannontax@hotmail.com

Real Texas BBQ Rub, Inc
Bill Cannon
10701 Corporate Dr
Suite #295
Stafford, Tx 77477
281-240-7110 (M-F 9am - 6pm)

A quick phone call always works for me. Try giving him a ring.

You will find that there is a mix-up somewhere. Like I said in the other post. You will not find a better person that is as open as Bill. I at this point cant waite to see your reaction to the rub.

Okay, Steve you are making me feel better. Hopefully mine will be waiting for me when I get home!!! What did you get #1 or #2 or both?

Poor Larry!

Shoot, if we'd known it wasn't coming, I coulda' priority mailed you a spare bag of #1 that I
got from a recent order.

Awww shucks Susan that is mighty nice of you.

Well I got good news, Bill called me back and left a message that my rub was mailed out on the 9th!!!!! I should have it by now!! So it is NOT Texas BBQ Co's fault, let me get that straight right now!!!! It is the US postal service!! Ooops I better be careful, I am a gov employee and using their computer to type this message!
icon_redface.gif
Well I am hoping it will be here no later than tomorrow morning and I can use it on my 1st chuck roll this weekend! Keep your fingers crossed!

Perhaps the bbq gods will take pity on you and your rub will be waiting for you when you get home.

Hope so!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Larry Wolfe:
Awww shucks Susan that is mighty nice of you.

Well I got good news, Bill called me back and left a message that my rub was mailed out on the 9th!!!!! I should have it by now!! So it is NOT Texas BBQ Co's fault, let me get that straight right now!!!! It is the US postal service!! Ooops I better be careful, I am a gov employee and using their computer to type this message!
icon_redface.gif
Well I am hoping it will be here no later than tomorrow morning and I can use it on my 1st chuck roll this weekend! Keep your fingers crossed! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LARRY,

Sometimes Bill surprises even me. I talked to him a little while ago and he said he would get in touch with you and he already has .... Great. Hope I helped.

Yes Craig, Bill called and talke to my wife. He said to contact him by noon Monday if it isn't here and he would priority mail my order to me. She said he was a heck of a nice guy. Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back