Where can I buy a 26.75 OTG????

JHunter

TVWBB Super Fan
Seems as if these have disappeared online, anyone know where I can buy one? Are they still making them? Whats the story?

My local Home Depot has a couple. Got them "clearance priced" (yellow tagged) at $264. Stock may be hit or miss depending on location.

Wow... I missed the boat. These things went up $50... I do like the know style ash catcher and hated the old one. Not worth the extra $50 but I am going to ask the little lady to get this for me for Christmas. Thanks guys.

Does anyone have the new one? How do you like it?

Keep an eye out for one on Craigslist. I got one that was about a year old for $125. These things are like tanks. No need to buy it new.

Bill

I'm selling mine in Sacramento. just me and the wife and the 22 suits us just fine. $175

I have been looking on Craigslist for over a year and when the one or two pop up in driving distance they are gone before I can get to them.

Momma's getting me one for Christmas with the new ashcatcher....

These are $350 now!? Dammit! I thought they were a bit overpriced at $300.
I know my local Home Depot sold the one or two they had a slightly reduced price to make room for the Christmas stuff. They have the Performer on clearance now as well. Only problem, I missed the clearance at my store, I doubt any of the local stores will have any either. If I get time, I will check.

Back