What's up from The Land of Enchantment

RobNM

TVWBB Member
Hello everyone, I've always enjoyed manning the grill and cooking up steaks, burgers hotdogs. marinated skirt steak to grilled NM stylecorn on the cob. I have had many of grills through my years, the worst was the Brinkman Commercial. What a POS that was to my baby The Weber Genesis S-330NG. I thought this was it this was all I will ever need,then it hit me... The low and slow smoking bug. I tried to make the best out of what I had so I got a Weber smoke box and been using that for the last few years. Works great actually but something we missing. My brother who also is into grilling and smoking got a WSM 14 . What a huge differance the charcoal and wood make in the flavor. I knew after trying one of his ribs smoked on the WSM I needed to have one. I posted on the WSM. Section an indecent that recently happened trying to purchase an 18.5 recently so I will have one here shortly. I wanted to say hello to everyone here. Looking forward to posting some of my SW Style BBQ.
Red, Green or Christmas

You have been to NM and know about the red and green chili :) that's cool.
I like to doing traditional BBQ, probably in last year I started trying to incorporate New Mexican style into my smokes. I haven't perfected it yet but it's fun trying.
Thanks for the response I will work on posting one soon. Maybe some red chilli ribs.

Back