What kettle model is that?

In my locale, OfferUp has become the dominant player. It couldn't hurt to try. There is also Letgo which isn't as popular here, but I sold my one really successful flip on it.

I don't do FaceBook either, but I occasionally ride on my wife's account to troll for grills. What I have noticed around my area is that FB Marketplace tends to have grills the others don't whereas CL, OfferUp and Letgo sometimes all have the same listing. FB sometimes has more interesting finds, but I don't really like their overall setup. My wife and I have listed a couple household items on it (unsuccesfully), but I have not tried to list a grill yet. I may well change that if I can EVER get out from under tax preparation :p (yes it is now May:mad:) and finally get going on some flip projects!

You might try OfferUP Rich-there seems to be increased usage down here in the valley. Thats a very unique piece and looks brand new!

Ok I bought the Crimson Red one touch whatever today. Lol. Got it for $80. With cover, chimney starter and a about a whole bag of charcoal. Not a real steal but not bad. I want to make this a dedicated pizza kettle.
I also finished the blue kettle today. Now for some color on the patio.
Kettles to the left of me, gassers to the right....
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Sh6sWdN7T1PmffTS6

Stefan, That’s a hoot! I think you will really like it. Perfect, I think for what you want to do. Will be interested in what you think after using. Maybe we will have one more fan for this forgotten kettle.

Just using it the first time I am not a huge fan how the lid folds back. Somehow it works better on the Performer. BUT ... I want to get me a kettlepizza ring and that would make it easier. So let’s see.

Just using it the first time I am not a huge fan how the lid folds back. Somehow it works better on the Performer. BUT ... I want to get me a kettlepizza ring and that would make it easier. So let’s see.

Back