What is your favorite sauce with brisket?

i think you have..its the same sauce we been using since we started comps..with some minor tweaks here and there ..
I thought you were a Blues Hog kind of guy?
icon_smile.gif

I am a Blues Hog guy. That's why I hang the banner. But what I really use for comps is for everyone to guess..
icon_smile.gif

Bring me a bottle to the bowling alley... I gotta see why the Chi-town boys were getting all those calls last year... Beating my butt in pork at Shannon!!!
icon_smile.gif

thanks Bill.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scottie Johnson:
I gotta see why the Chi-town boys were getting all those calls last year... Beating my butt in pork at Shannon!!!
icon_smile.gif

thanks Bill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its all in the sauce
icon_smile.gif

Oh shoot Candy. All I want to see is why I was 2nd in pork and they were first at Shannon last year... ;-)

Bill knows I'm still on the Blues Hog team.

Hope all is well with you!!!

Scottie

Oh yeah. I just wanted to try it to offer any suggestions to Bill Arnold, if he wanted them... Product research. ;-)

Yes, I am a loyal Blues Hog sauce guy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scottie Johnson:
Oh yeah. I just wanted to try it to offer any suggestions to Bill Arnold, if he wanted them... Product research. ;-)

Yes, I am a loyal Blues Hog sauce guy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

like i said Scottie..its all in the sauce
icon_smile.gif

It sure sounds like we are going to have a brisket showdown at the Burn-Off!

btw, I thought all you guys used Sweet Baby Rays!!!
icon_cool.gif

Windy City Smokers

just put a pan of sliced brisket together to take to pub to trade for beer
icon_smile.gif
For the sauce emptied about four bottles from pantry, Slabs, FD, HC, KC Masterpiece and bunch of maple syrup--darn tasty if I don't say so myself

Buzz

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rick Kramer:
Sounds like the Buzz I know. Are you 2fat?
icon_smile.gif

Rick </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well thats what the Doc says
icon_biggrin.gif

Hows ya doing?

Doing well. Just waiting for early spring. I haven't found the gumption to come up and do one of those fire on ice/winter burnoffs with y'all yet. Good to see ya here!

Back on topic: I do like doctored up Head Country on brisket.

Back