What do I have here?

John B

TVWBB Pro
I bought this Natural Gas Weber (Silver?) last Saturday for $40. Its in better shape than the picture suggests, just needs a cleanup, and I need to put the lid back on, as well as the basket and grease catcher (off to side of picture). Anyway, prev owner was selling it for someone else, and he claimed it was only 2-3 yrs old, but it looks like a model older than that?

1256111054.jpg

I think there should be a side flip-up table and bottom shelf. Still a good deal for $40!
Look on the back side of the instruction panel where the gas knobs and starter button is. Should be a sticker there with all the "technical" details. The model will be a number, not "Silver", etc.
The manual and schematic should be on the Weber web site under Support.

Thanks Robert, I will check that out when I get home. The shelf came with it, just missing the side flip table I guess. Now to get a gas line run ....

Is there much difference in the way propane cooks vs natural gas? I heard natural gas doesn't get as hot, but I don't know anyone that uses it over propane to validate that rumor.

I got home and checked. There wasn't any writing or stamped plate with info under the table with the burner knobs. Maybe it came off. It looks exactly like my 900 LP model, but seems newer. In fact the grates are SS, atleast under that inch of goo they are. Although those could have come later.

Back