What a mess...

Bill S.

TVWBB Pro
Got back from bringing my buddy a few pull pork burritos and found that the wind had blown over my wind block and smoker. Had a half full water pan still in it. What a mess inside. Still didn't have to scrub out all the years worth of seasoning though. That hasn't been cleaned out in years. Very well seasoned..lol. The dog enjoyed herself cleaning up the driveway too..lol.

Nah...We were just having some strong gusts up here in Schenectady this morning. Seems to have calmed down now.

The high winds in NY were actually caused by the same low pressure system that was behind the severe weather across the Southeast.

You must have had one pretty good wind gust to knock over your smoker. I have smoked in 35-45 mph gusts here in Kansas and she has held strong. Coming home to find my smoker knocked over with all its contents strewn over the deck is probably one of my worst fears.

Actually the wind knocked over the screen. I think the screen knocked over the smoker when one of the sides folded up on the way down.

No.....But there are some chips from before that I have been meaning to paint. There is also a spot on the bottom of the charcoal bowl that looks like it's not far from rusting through.

Back