Website / Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg C

TVWBB Member
Your website used to be comprehensive in terms of the entire 5 Step Method.

I tried to go back to the website before posting the topic and noticed that it is totally redone. It only has Step 1 listed as an option to view. Will the other steps be added online or is the main website a teaser for the book?

I understand this since people would be reluctant to buy the book (although Amazon price is very reasonable) when the information online is already "free". (I am a person who likes to have a book in hand though too.)

What else does the book have that separates it from the information that the website used to have?

Gary Wiviott

TVWBB Member
Greg,

The book is a great improvement on the original program, and offers students of barbecue much more in the way of instructions, particularly in using different types of charcoal cookers. I even put my until-now secret Gary Wiviott's Rub recipe in there.

Available online at Low & Slow is a complete version of the new and improved Lesson #1 (previously Step 1)--with instructions for cooking on the WSM, an offset smoker and the kettle grill. If you want Lessons #2 - #5, and my greatest hits of other barbecue-related recipes, including rubs, sauces and sides.

Enjoy,
Gary

http://www.lowslowbbq.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.