Weber Support Amazes

Lew Newby

R.I.P. 1/26/2024
I was cleaning up my 14.5 and noticed 4 chipped porcelain spots on the lid. I've babied that thing and couldn't believe it. I put in a warranty claim, with photo, at 12:30 PM and asked if my Porcelain was failing. I got this 2 hours later. No charge. Great customer service.

Jul 31, 2020, 1:42 PM CDT

Hello Lewis,

Thank you for reaching out to Weber. I am sorry to hear that regarding your lid, but I will be happy to help you with this. I went ahead and placed the order for a new lid for you. Once shipped, you'll see your order in 7-10 days. You'll receive a confirmation email shortly and a tracking email once your order ships.

If I can help with anything else please let me know.

Thamar L
Weber Consumer Care Team
Weber-Stephen Products LLC

Nice!

On May 23rd (ish), I ordered a grill brush and a set of burners for my EP-330. Got a shipping confirmation saying it was on it's way and the brush arrived a few days later. No mention of the burners. I sent an email to CS inquiring about the status and never heard back. About ten days later, the burners showed up. Yesterday (Yes, July 30), I got an email saying 'sorry about the delayed response - COVID, yada, yada yada. We understand you're concerned about your order status. But upon checking the details, it appears your burners were delivered on June 8th.'.

I realize they've been swamped, but I got a good laugh out of that. :)

I think they're using Covid as a crutch. Everyone seems to have an excuse and blame on Covid

...On May 23rd (ish), I ordered a grill brush and a set of burners for my EP-330. Got a shipping confirmation saying it was on it's way and the brush arrived a few days later. No mention of the burners. I sent an email to CS inquiring about the status and never heard back. About ten days later, the burners showed up. Yesterday (Yes, July 30), I got an email saying 'sorry about the delayed response - COVID, yada, yada yada. We understand you're concerned about your order status. But upon checking the details, it appears your burners were delivered on June 8th.'.

I realize they've been swamped, but I got a good laugh out of that. :)

I think they're using Covid as a crutch. Everyone seems to have an excuse and blame on Covid

I ordered an Ivory Smokey Joe Premium along with a bowl damper and ash catcher (for the regular Smokey Joe) on July 21. I called Weber on Wednesday (7/29); on hold for 2 hours (gotta love speakerphone and multitasking). Yes, they have my order. Yes, everything I ordered is in stock (for now). When will it ship? Who knows. I just checked the order again. Still hasn't shipped. Ivory is a Weber exclusive, not available anywhere else.

Back