Weber Summit Charcoal Cookbooks

GrantT

TVWBB Pro
OK...so I now have a THIRD Weber Summit Charcoal Grill Cookbook.

I noticed when I purchased my Summit Kamado, there was a note that said if you registered your grill, you would get one.... but not valid in Canada or Mexico. I registered anyways...and though unsuspected (since I am in Canada) they did sent me a nice hardcover cookbook a few weeks later. Nice...though I am not much of a "cookbook" guy...I feed off the internet mostly and keep a Google Drive library of all my favorite recipes I find.

Anyways, after having the grill for a couple weeks, I sent some comments to Weber about a few things I thought they could improve on overall with the product, and not sure if that was the reason or not - but a little while later, another (softcover) cookbook shows up at my door. No explanation. OK...so I'll keep a copy at work maybe...who knows what to do with it. Really would have preferred a coupon for Weber charcoal or something....

Anyways, then today I was on the back deck playing around with the grill trying playing with a smoking tube and some pellets and trying to see if *cheap* no-name charcoal is worth it (it ain't!) and my wife comes out with a Fedex delivery in her hand with that "what did you purchase from Weber?" look on her face? Feeling guilty, I then realized I was innocent and plead ignorance...opened it up and yup...cookbook #3. No idea what for.

So, really not needing three copies of the same cookbook, and as a reward if you made it all the way though my story here, post a reply here if you live in Canada (sorry Americans...just too $$ to send it South) and would like a softcover copy and I'll mail it to you. Two copies to send to new homes...

Edit: Now up to three copies to send to new homes!!

Grant

Last edited:
So...guess what UPS brought to my door today? Yup....Cookbook #4 !! I have no idea what is going on....I give!!

Ha, I have the 1st gen in the US and never got one, even after calling and they said they would send it. Nice of you to offer yours to people.

Grant, you recently acquired the E6 right?
I see you have some concerns with certain aspects of the grill?
While I am having considerations on getting my own E6 ( just started a thread called Cajun Bandit Accessories ) I would have a few questions for you regarding that purchase. I will not however trouble anyone with those questions until I make up my mind. But if I do I can paypal you some $$$ for the shipping and request one of those cook books. That would be awesome.

Back