Weber Spirit help please

Eric IL

I had a friend give me their Weber spirit grill. I have rebuilt another Weber a few years back. I cant figure out what replacement tubes to put in this one. I have made several trips to Home Depot, Ace, and Lowes. Can anyone send me in the right direction so I can get this old girl back together again. Thanks for any help and for allowing me to join this forum!
Eric

Attachments

• IMG_1921.jpeg
    IMG_1921.jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1923.jpeg
    IMG_1923.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1922.jpeg
    IMG_1922.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 19
That should be a Spirit E310.
Look inside the cabinet and you should see a white sticker that has a serial number on it. That would give you the exact year for the grill and will confirm the exact model. Then you will have the info you need to get the right burners.

But, I beleive that grill uses the same burners as the older Silver B grills.
https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B07DVVGRTP/tvwb-20

Look inside the cabinet and you should see a white sticker that has a serial number on it. That would give you the exact year for the grill and will confirm the exact model. Then you will have the info you need to get the right burners.
Awesome thank you so much!

Eric, don't lose that valve that dropped on the ground! I see it just to the right of the grill in the first photo.

But, I beleive that grill uses the same burners as the older Silver B grills.
https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B07DVVGRTP/tvwb-20
Thanks for the information. You were correct on the 310. I just ordered the parts you posted as well from amazon. Glad I have my older Weber for the Holiday weekend! Thanks for all the help, this site has been great so far!

These grills were basically the last gasp of the classic Weber E-W 3 burner design. I am pretty sure that all the internals are interchangeable with Genesis Silver. Burners, flavorizers and grates for sure.

Nice!!!! I was lookin for those black knobs........just ordered a couple of sets......U guys are Human Weber Catalogs!

I actually have two brand new ones I got from weber. They sent me the wrong ones a couple years ago and when I talked to them, they said they would send the correct ones and I could just keep the others.

Back