Weber Smokey Mountain 14.5" at Walmart for $100

No thanks to you guys...................and this thread, I have yet another smoker/cooker that I don't need. Swung by a nearby Wal-Mart this afternoon, after leaving Academy Sport - buying something else I didn't need. Found one in a box that had gotten wet from being in the elements in the Garden section. Clerk scanned and, expecting it to ring up $154, it rang up $124.

I asked if they could do any better; he said 10% is all they're authorized to reduce on the spot. Said a manager could do more - really at their discretion. It just so happened he spotted TWO managers in the area, that were walking back in the store. He told them the scenario, manager quickly said he could do $100...........me being the junkie I am - of course, I accepted.

So now I too, have a NIB 14.5" WSM that will likely sit to my 2 year unused 18.5 WSM, and close by my wife's twice used 22.5" OTG Copper kettle.

Thanks guys................may the force be with you! :cool:

... now I too, have a NIB 14.5" WSM that will likely sit to my 2 year unused 18.5 WSM, and close by my wife's twice used 22.5" OTG Copper kettle.
sounds like you forgot how to grill & smoke... or you go out to eet to often ;)

Back