Weber Slate Griddle

Incoming weather….I might be the first, but the griddle is coming in the house warm lol….
Getting a custom cover made but it ain’t ready until Wednesday or some thing…
Fun fun fun…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 13
Dealing with crap weather all weekend….it just rains for 10 minutes for no reason sometimes……
So the griddle got wet……..that was fun but everything seems to be perfect still.

So smash burgers it is…….might increase the weight by 25% to about 2.5 oz per burger.
Just getting a bunch of onions going now……then going to cube some onions and cook them.
The MRS almost went beyond her limits…I asked how many patties she wanted and she said 3 then changed her mind….. :ROFLMAO:
will get a pic or 2 of the quality crust…….i hope it works out anyways, I have no idea what temps to cook anything at yet.

Attachments

• IMG_1121.jpeg
    IMG_1121.jpeg
    178 KB · Views: 7
3 seasonings, the bacon cook and the 5 pound onion cook…..looks like the seasoning is really starting to set in.
Bear with me here, it’s all new to me.
Made the smash burgers ended up with 7 balls out of a 1.02 Pounds of beef.
Smash burgers my way last time was a 4 patty, you all seemed to like it but I think we are going a triple today with fried onions pickles and good ole French’s mustard………might be an hour from now, I actually get to enjoy some good weather for a bit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 10

Back