Weber service great, but a parts problem...

Robert Terry

TVWBB Fan
Called Weber today regarding my grill. They are sending me a new charcoal grate (the redesigned model), the missing grill strap, and a replacement bottom bowl. I had a good bit of wobble, and narrowed it to the bottom. Everything else sat flat on a level surface, but the bottom was off a good bit.

Problem is, the grill strap I need, the missing piece, is "not available"! Seems all parts have been pushed to production and nothing is in the parts bins! I have an order number so I am going to call back and see what can be done. They were awesome though. I trust they'll find a part...

Today is a paid day off, so I had to smoke something. This however, is a sad sight...

one sad day...

Weber emailed me today stating that the issue they are having is their new computer system. Hopefully it won't be too long...

I ordered a part for my Performer from Weber early in December. They told me it would take two to three weeks to get it to me. It actually took a month to get the part.

Makes you wonder if something else is going on with the Company.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Makes you wonder if something else is going on with the Company </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm, no, it really is the computer system...

Back