Weber previous gen Spirit back on their website

Did anyone notice that Weber has the previous generation Spirit back on their website? Only E210, E310 and E330. No SS version. And still with the old warranty terms. No 10 year warranty on all parts like the newer Spirit II. But priced significantly higher than the newer Spirit.
https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/gas-grills/spirit-series/

The actual retail price is nowhere near what Weber is claiming on their website. For example the 330 is listed at over $800 but Home Depot has them for $600. 310 is at $711 but actually selling for $500. These prices are still slightly higher than comparable Gen 2 grills.

It's a shame the newer Spirits put the tank on the side vs the older ones where it was nicely hidden.

The actual retail price is nowhere near what Weber is claiming on their website. For example the 330 is listed at over $800 but Home Depot has them for $600. 310 is at $711 but actually selling for $500. These prices are still slightly higher than comparable Gen 2 grills.
The retail prices on the Weber site have always been way too high independent of type of grill. I am just surprised that Weber now seems to hold on to the older Spirit and its rust problems and shorter warranty.

It's a shame the newer Spirits put the tank on the side vs the older ones where it was nicely hidden.

I actually prefer the tank outside like Weber did on the pre 2006 models. This way I have more room to store other grilling accessories. Plus I have a better view on the tank scale.
But I agree that I am biased. Lol. I prefer the Weber grills prior to 2005 and would currently not buy a newer model Spirit or Genesis.

Back