Weber Performer Ash Catcher Handle Sizing

John Vasiliadis

Good morning. I am in the end stages of refurbishing a Performer and it is back to its original glory (I will soon post pics for all to see) but the last bit of the puzzle is to replace the ash catcher handle that was rusted. The label says my Performer is is model 847001 Serial DR 0759742 and as you can see below the handle I bought is way to small. I looked on the Weber website and cannot find my exact model of Performer but I suspect it is a Gen 2. Can someone help me with a correct part # so I can order the correct handle? I am ding to get this part and start using it again. Thanks everyone!!!

Handle.jpgBox.jpg

DR I would assume to be 2006?
Same year as my OTG and the rusty handle looks similar.
Thats the older style ash catcher compared to the newer one on my performer and master-Touch.

I found this one but I do not know if it is the right one. I think it goes on this ash catcher.

65143.png

You Probably have this ash catcher I suspect.

Green Gen 2 Performer Ash Pan Assembly pic 2.jpg

Last edited:
Wire brush and paint the old one flat black, also paint the bottom of the ash catcher black....Chrome is over rated ;)
I live 2 blocks from the beach so everything chrome rust's in about 2 days after purchase.

Back