Weber OTS capacity

M Rose

TVWBB Member
About to score a sick deal on a 18.5 OTS in great condition, but with this being my first charcoal grill (outside of a 22.5 wsm) is there enough space to cook for a family of 4 with an occasional guest or 2??

I'll take a swing at this one...I purchased a 18.5 OTP about a month ago. Grill works great, but it is tight getting 4 split Chix breasts on there cooking indirect. I'm actually upgrading to a Performer for the additional cooking space. I have an 18.5 WSM that I use with no space issues since I can utilize the entire racks due to the design.

If you are planning on just using HH for things like searing steaks, then you probably will be fine.

Thanks for the response. Mostly I will use for just HH cooks with an occasional indirect cook here or there. Got a Weber Q220 on a cart in case i need any more space. But for $15 I think it is a no brainer.......right?? lol

Heck for $15 you can't pass it up, if it's in good shape and it ends up being too small flip it on CL and you would probably make a couple of $$.

Back