Weber Master Touch colors

Rob - TexasRob

TVWBB Member
Hello all,

Thinking about a Master Touch to my Kamdao collection. I am loving that Midnight/Ocean Blue (have seen it called both names) I was just curious are there any new colors on the horizon? Is this a limited color in which I better act now if I want to get it? Thanks!

I think there may be colors in other grills besides MasterTouch. We recently saw photos of Weber presenting a Glen Blue (think robin’s egg blue) 26” kettle to Tuffy Stone. I wouldn’t be surprised to see that color show up on other grills.

As far as the MasterTouch deep ocean blue, you never know how long these colors will be around, I say order now and have no regrets later if/when it’s discontinued.

Last edited:
I think there may be colors in other grills besides MasterTouch. We recently saw photos of Weber presenting a Glen Blue (think robin’s egg blue) 26” kettle to Tuffy Stone. I wouldn’t be surprised to see that color show up on other grills.

As far as the MasterTouch deep ocean blue, you never know how long these colors will be around, I say order now and have no regrets later if/when it’s discontinued.
Thank you very much for the response. I agree with you!

Back