Weber kettle with table

My cabinet maker buddy likes wipe on stains. Those are for inside projects though (well, his are) the cypress table we did for my set up is just tung oil and the beauty of the wood.
The next project for me will be a cabinet for my really big cooler. since that will not be cypress, as much as I’d like it, I can’t tap him for more stock, I will find some other material and probably again use tung oil or four or five coats of polyurethane since it won’t have the heat to deal with. We shall see where the project goes.

I bought a weber cover which covers the entire table.

- - - Updated - - -

D@mn, that's a nice setup ! ! ! Just curious, the ash pan seems a little close to shelf. Any issues getting it on and off?

BD

There is plenty of clearance for removing the ash can.

Glad you found one that would fit, I will be making a paper pattern for mine, there is nothing even close to stock for my double kettle design. Total length, something like 7 feet long and I will need to have zippers on the ends to allow use of the 22” year around and side snaps for securing in two feet of snow. When it’s done I will be tickled! Just scraped, primed and painted my garage front today.

Back