Weber Kettle Part Help Needed - Thermometer cover - 1990's weber

RyanS_MN

TVWBB Fan
MT5-trio.jpg

I'm wondering if anyone can help me locate a part for my 1995 mastertouch that i refurbished. The only piece i am missing is that thermometer shroud as shown on 2 of those kettles. I have no clue what the piece is actually called. Thanks.

I think you are going to have a very hard time finding a new one of these. Probably means posting your need on the buy, sell, trade section here (and the Weber Kettle Club) and/or looking for a donor grill.

Oh Jon no worries, I figured I help a brother out if possible. What did it though was finding the actual part number which I inadvertently stumbled upon then it was a breeze. Shipping was rather pricey for something as small and light as it is, but that is another discussion.

Yeah I was a bit shocked that it was as pricey as it was. I was also totally on that website before I posted but I definitely wasn't using the right keywords nor did I dig deep enough in models to find it. I'm so glad everyone here could help out though.

Oh their model line up was frustrating/intimidating just to look at especially for someone who isn't up on 101 different models, my search for your shroud lead me directly there. Once there I started to poke around for a lid hanger that I want to add to a 22" and pretty much gave up there.:(

It showed up today and I got it put on and it’s a perfect fit. I did have to make an adjustment to how I mounted the handle but that was due to how I did the repair and not so much an issue of the part. Thanks again everyone for the help.

Back