Weber Grill Spray ?

I've bought it at the end of the year on clearance. It does alright, works as advertised.
Mostly have Pam or Vegalene in cabinet.

I’ve used it a lot, but I’ll be darned if it doesn’t smell “fishy” to me when I use it.

Works well tho…

I used it once and liked it. When it ran out I could not find it again on the shelf so I bought a generic brand of cooking spray. No difference, and it was much cheaper. Now I just oil my food instead of spraying.

I’ve used it a lot, but I’ll be darned if it doesn’t smell “fishy” to me when I use it.

Works well tho…
Likely because it's canola based. That smell is the first sign the oil has gone rancid. BTW everything I have been reading about Canola has helped me to decide to never buy it again. I now use either avocado oil or grape seed oil. Very pleased with both

The only meat I have trouble with sticking, is chicken. But I think I pass on the grill sprays.

I've heard good things about the grapeseed oil.

I wonder why you're having issues with chicken sticking. It's pretty rare I have anything stick. BTW I rarely oil the grill either. Only with some seafood proteins that are very lean i.e. scallops, monkfish etc

I wonder why you're having issues with chicken sticking. It's pretty rare I have anything stick. BTW I rarely oil the grill either. Only with some seafood proteins that are very lean i.e. scallops, monkfish etc

Because its chicken breast and has very little fat. Occasionally I get a wing to stick for the same reason.

Everything else I grill has enough fat content to " grease the skids " , so to speak.

I’ve been using this avocado oil spray from Costco for a while. Love it!! Last a while and the price is pretty decent.8D5AB9E5-1EDE-460F-8853-2AD16A0D1F0A.jpeg

Back