Weber Genesis II E310

Just an option.
$26
Free shipping free return if you're not satisfied.
Looks like these ones were a return. Maybe not original packaging but new.

If you scroll down there's a returned set for $26

"Looks and functions as if were new may not come in original packaging"

Dongftai SF603B (5-Pack) SF604A (3-Pack) 16 Ga Flavorizer Bars and Heat Plates for Weber 66032 66795 66040, Genesis II 300 Series II E-310, II E-315, II E-330, II E-335, II S-310, II LX E-340 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09438JN4T?tag=tvwb-20

I Have a Genesis ii 4 burner that I'm considering either a quick shine up and flip or in-depth restoration to keep or flip.

Perfect! Looks like it'll be a good grill to keep and use. Those open carts definitely have their advantages when it comes to not trapping water and rusting out like a closed cabinet.

I did consider the 2 burner Spirit II until I came across this one. I think I will hold off on that for now. I do like the tables up though.

Yes. It is not leveling out. I will have to see why not. I hope it was not damaged. The owner said that someone came by before me and tried to put grill in a Honda Civic, but could not, and their loss was my gain.
I have found those SS shelves on the newer grills are fairly thin metal and prone to bending from people using them to lift the grill and things like that. Usually they are pretty easy to bend back into shape as well.

Yes Bruce,
I am slowly bending it back. I am also reseating the mounting screws and bracket.

The wheel inserts can be had on amazon. I checked the original post, and the wheel insert was on at that point. So, if the pics were current then they were lost in between time that, I picked it up. No worries they are $6.99 plus shipping.

Might have to do a little sheet metal repair on the cabinet as well as the brackets. As that was my thought as well. Someone may have lifted (or tried to) from the shelf. Maybe the previous person who tried to stuff it into a Civic?
But, I would think with a little careful work you could make it right. Maybe even make it better?

Back