Weber Genesis ii 310 burners

Horace P

TVWBB Member
What is the difference between the NG Burners and the LP burners? Weber sells both. I understand the difference of the Orifice sizes, however I was just at a place that sells weber parts and looked at bother burners, I couldn't tell the difference neither could the sales person. Just wondering.

There should be no difference in the burners. The valves and orifices are different, but on all earlier models of Genesis Grills, the burners were all the same.

A burner is like an engine. It can run on anything flammable as long as it is metered correctly and delivered correctly. So no there is not one iota of difference in burners. It's all in the metering (prior to the burner)

A burner is like an engine. It can run on anything flammable as long as it is metered correctly and delivered correctly. So no there is not one iota of difference in burners. It's all in the metering (prior to the burner)
I see no difference other then price. But if you look at the spirit and Genesis 300's the sell different price burners lp and ng

Back