Weber Genesis E330

S Freiesleben

TVWBB Member
Hi all,

I will be moving back to Denmark, Europe in 5 weeks and intend to bring my Weber Genesis with me. But I just heard that it will be costly to adjust it to Danish standards. I actually thought that it was just the hose connector which needed to be changed, but it seems that it is more than that.

Anyone in here who have tried that conversion?

Hope someone can help as I love my Weber Genesis and they are more pricey in Denmark

All the best
Soren

My friend brought his Genesis back to the UK and it was basically the fittings that were different. Propane pressure is the same. Not sure if that applies to Denmark

My friend brought his Genesis back to the UK and it was basically the fittings that were different. Propane pressure is the same. Not sure if that applies to Denmark

Thanks LMichaels, but the fittings you are referring to, is that the one connecting to the gas bottle? Some say that the air and gas mixture is different?

All he did was change out the fitting to the bottle. The air fuel ratios are the same or worst case if any adjustment is needed a simple air shutter adjustment does the trick. But he did not have to do anything. He just somehow got the different bottle fitting and he's at the races (so to speak). The other option you have is to convert it to natural gas and simply fit it like that to your house.

Back