Weber Gas Cleaning & Repair business

TonyD

TVWBB Fan
Hello everyone. I'm sure there is a post here somewhere about this topic, but I can't find it. I've started finding older, used Weber gas grills on FB, CL, etc and cleaning and repairing them for re-sale. Many are free, some I pay up to about $40 for. I then power wash them and put in new burners, igniters, etc. They have then sold for $200-$300

Anyone else doing this? Any good sources for parts (other than what I can find on Amazon)? Where can I find info on becoming an authorized Weber Dealer (so I can get official Weber parts for less)? Any info or discussion is helpful! Thanks!

Hi Tony, there are people fixing and reselling Weber gas grills. This board is a good resource for identifying and finding parts that Google cannot.

Nope, never heard of anyone on this board doing Weber grill rehabs.
Just kidding. Lots of us on this board rehab grills but I have never seen anyone trying to become a Weber dealer to get a better rate on parts.

Well some of us try to do that but get lost in collecting unusual and orphan grills :rolleyes: . Seriously - although in my case that was serious - you have a good group here to share tips and questions with. We love pictures, so please post your restoration before and after and the process along the way.

Back