Weber Family Portraits

My small but mighty family.
Just got the Smokey Joe bag the other day.

View attachment 39475
View attachment 39476

Sorry to offend your eyes with the green & black combo... :)
I like the green. If you were closer I'd find a black one to trade with you.

I like the green. If you were closer I'd find a black one to trade with you.
Thank you! It's - mostly - a joke, since that one is in perfect shape. Really a way to convince my wife I need a new MT.

Weber does do a great job with the colors, like the special Ace red is RED, but the regular one is still RED. And of course there's Glenn Blue.

edit: DanHoo, you shouldn't have! ;)
PXL_20211113_135252485.jpg

Last edited:
I used to have 6 Webers at one stage plus a Traeger Pellet grill but most are gone but there's one I won't ever sell is my trusted Sage Green Weber Performer. It has been moved around a bit during several house moves, including busting a revovalist guy standing on top of my resin Table to place stuff higher up in the truck and lucky he was only the size of a jockey but he split my table but I have managed to keep in intact but it does now bow down a little if I place too much food on it.

Joining my Performer in my small back yard is my new Master Touch Plus Deep Ocean Blue which I found at the back of a fishing supply shop who is a Weber Speciality dealer.....it was a surprise find as these are rare here in Australia especially in a small sea side township.

I do also own a black Jumbo Joe but he was a bit shy due to his small size and dusty appearance so he didn't make the picture

Attachments

• 2 Kettles Sage performer and Master touch Plus deep Ocean Blue.jpg
    2 Kettles Sage performer and Master touch Plus deep Ocean Blue.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 25
Family portrait day. Finally got a summit kamado. My dream bbq. Its certainly been the year of the weber for me. First i got hold of a jumbo joe 2 miles from me for 25 quid. I had been looking for a year. Then i got a mastertouch premuim for a great deal, then i got the summit today. A mk1. I removed the gas ignition as i wont be using it but it has the really thick hinged baffle plate. Built like a tank and i am Happy as a lark

Attachments

• 1662013736790.jpg
    1662013736790.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 26

Back